Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Mark Knopfler - In The Sky

Mark Knopfler - In The Sky Imagine. I swear to you it's true, I had no intention of writing this, I went here so it would show on my Blog page. But when I noticed the pretty writing box, just waiting there like a beautiful woman, well, I just had to go in.
   Oh hell, here we go.. I want those of you so entrenched in the far left to think for a moment. Do you really think it was alright for FB to block Diamond and Silk? Because those two just joined a very exclusive club. I'm a chartered member myself. Both FB and Twitter dropped allowing my Tested Truths blog to post on there site for well over five years. It turned out for good, as somehow, someway, here we all are now.
  Imagine this lefty's, instead of conservative and Christian points of view being stopped, but rather, Mother Jones or the Huffington post. You see, the door of prejudice and the vilification of any group is an infringement on all of our freedoms. Today I'm the target, but what happens when the PC Police show up at your door?

No comments:

Post a Comment