Friday, April 6, 2018

A Day in the Life

  If parasites have insight, then horses would fly. I have no idea what that means as most probably, I found the thought interesting or funny? The thought came in a flurry of thoughts, and it happened just a few moments ago as I just sat down after returning from my morning coffee while sitting outside. 

  But as so often is the case, Too many thoughts came into my mind way too fast to process. So in reality, when the Lord blesses you by sharing His thoughts with you for a moment, They come at you so fast, each one interesting in its own self. His mind is so fast, that it is impossible to keep up. How fast you ask? Faster than a speeding bullet, and fast enough to make the coyote choke on the road runner's dust. Key word jargon? Hmmm...  

  Apparently, this is to be a live accounting, notes comprised of moments of mine just minutes after they happen. I didn't know that I was going to write, but I do know that the first sentence I heard from the Lord was not lost in the jumble of the thoughts yet to come, as at that moment I had left my front porch and looked up at the sky above me, and I heard a voice like thunder from the heavens say clear as a bell, Write! and I said, Yes Lord. 

    And so it was as it is, a piece of me, direct from the scene. But what to call it? I remember the last words I said to him as I re-entered the house. I asked of Him, What is to be the title? He answered and said, Just write and it will come. So here it is, as it was, the first name to come up. A Day in the Life. What do you think?  Though I don't like writing about myself, at least it wasn't political. So then, having said that, it leads me to say this, Good bye for now all, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment