Monday, January 28, 2013

Fantasy

  Great gobs of goo oozed from his ear! A bubbling mess, that made an audible sound when the bubbles burst!
  Ewee that stuff stinks! Bob said. Have you called forensics? Yeah. OK, besides the fact that the guy is a disgusting mess, what is it that killed him, I don't see any blood? I don't know man, this is one weird scene! I'm gonna check out the rest of the house, this shit is making me sick! You check around here in the bedroom, who knows, maybe we can find some kind of weapon?
  Weird scenes from a different type of crime scene? For this was no assault on the body, but it was an assault on the mind! John had seen this before, once before? But for now at least, he decided not to share this information with his partner. But tell him what, he thought, I don't even have the questions, let alone the answers?
  I have no reason to think things like this, I don't even know what the things are anymore? Is this only a fantasy, or will this scene play out in reality somewhere soon? Questions run down rabbit holes and disappear? But while that one is fading into a memory, another happens along? There seems to be a whole gaggle of them, for the end is not yet in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment