Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Hey man, What time is it?

   I've been on one side and the other,  I've been up, and I've been down. And, I have floated on the waves of time, says the Lord God Almighty! I am all about you, can you still not feel my presence? You understand that time comes a tck at a time, but did you know that from where I am, there are oceans of time? These oceans crash in a world without time, this world is mine, and for you, it can be, in the land to come. The world without end, that, is the world from where He speaks.  As for myself, I have become as two men, and sometimes, I loose sight of the fact of which land I'm in, this one, or His. 

  For those of you who persist in not believing, what if I were to tell you that you can mind meld with Him? would that entice you? 

  Eternity is your's for the asking, I would not say it if it were not so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment