Friday, May 5, 2017

The Bubble People?

  We'll start at the end, as I wasn't sure if this would be the story I'd tell. But as it turns out, as I was thinking of finally writing something and it, this might as well be this one. So, the Bubble People will do. You see, I have been putting off writing lately for reasons I don't understand. Also I have my easel set up with the last painting I was working on, but I haven't touched that either? Why is the reason for the question mark. 

  Apparently I'm in a state of flux of some sort, not knowing whether to go this way or that, having no point of focus, with no real clear direction. Thats the way its been lately, just taking it as it comes, one day at a time. Just ramblingI guess? I keep waiting for something to happen, though I have no idea what, or even if whatever it is, whether it will happen at all. I keep moving forward though, one day at a time, and in some cases, one moment at a time. Accordingly, with no point of focus and no clear objective I move not in a straight line, but meander from one side of the road to the other, just taking it as it comes. Toil and trouble with more questions than answers, trapped as it were, by the limits of my own understanding. Also, there is this gnawing feeling that there is something I'm supposed to do, but who knows, perhaps this is all there is to be, and maybe I'm already doing it? So for now, and at this point in time, this is what is going on in my bubble. How are you this day, and whats going on in your bubble? Beyond your family and friends, when you come right down to it, each of us each of us is alone, each within our own bubble, alone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment