Friday, May 12, 2017

DAMN!

  Every time I think I'm out they pull me back in. If you are sick of hearing that line so often I can't blame you, as it gets used a lot. But it is a good quote, I use it too from time to time, and this is one of those times.  

  Politics, god how I hate the filth that has become politics! I have tried so hard to stay away from it, but like it or not, here I am again. So let's talk about the press. But only as a fictional account, as the story line was to be me interviewing members of the press. Me the interviewer, and them the interviewee. The two I have chosen for my little fantasy interview, was little CuckieTodd and Chris Matthews. I would love a one on one with the chief honcho over at NBC news, but he'd never have the nerve to face me. So, I'm a working type guy, the hell with the boss, and we'll use the lowly reporter. Nose to the grindstone feretting out the real story type of guys! Just kidding, C'mon, smile, this is Chuck and Chris. They aren't real news men, they are the puppets on the strings that other people pull. Now Chuckie I kinda like because he looks like one of my son's buddies, but Chris? There was a time when you were good, but now? But lets not feel too sorry for the lad, because when I think of these two clowns I see one as my son's buddies whose a nut, and as for Chris, this ones for you homo phobial PC'ers. Early into the first term, someone put up a placard on the internet with Chis and some other guy dressed as girl cheerleaders. I can't help it. Every time I see him on TV, thats the picture I see in my mind. And you know what I found out? Its very hard to take seriously a man dressed in a tu-tu.

No comments:

Post a Comment