Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Coincidence

  I have come to a place where I no longer believe in coincidence. I see reasons for everything, as if my life has become nothing more then structured steps. Call it destiny, or call it a pre determined state, it doesn't matter, because one thing I have come to know. Although I still exercise free will, the path that I choose, is the path that I should follow.
  What has replaced coincidence in my mind, has instead become confirmation. But I am not alone in this, as in this, we are all the same. Most of what you chalk up to coincidence, isn't. Recognizing how truly rare coincidence is, is the first step. Life is structured. No matter how chaotic your life may seem to you at times, it doesn't mean that it isn't ordered. There is a rhythm to life. No matter in times of utter confusion and chaos, or in those times, of incredible peace. There is a pace, a pulse, and it is the heartbeat of life. The rhythm of this heart can be felt, and each of you feel it every day, but you have yet to identify it. But for those of us who can feel it, it quickens as a pulse in times of great chaos, and slows as things become quiet again. It is much like that perfect musical score, each note structured in time and pitch perfectly, each by the Master's stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment