Saturday, May 10, 2014

They just don't get it

  This is precisely why I try not to watch the news anymore, because it can make me so mad! You can get tired of being angry real quick, so let's just say that I am sick of it. This latest one, the one that triggered this, showed ole blood and guts Nancy Pelosi was at it again. Their blood, her guts? Now I'm quite sure that all of you, no matter your choice for the news, will get to see this one. Even MSNBC will air this one, albeit for different reasons?
  In this one, Nancy puts on her most concerned mommy face and tells the nation about how we should just move on because those poor families hardly want this horror brought back to mind! And the left will nod in agreement, and say in their condescending way, Move along folks, there is nothing to see here!
But what if Nance was the mother of one of these boys? Would she as a military mom say, Yeah, it's OK, I don't care that my son died for a lie? No, of course not, because military families know it better then the rest of us. Honor that is, the kind of honor that says, Yes, choose me, I will go, and I will give my life if need be, and I am ready and willing to defend sweet freedom!
  Honor, something that Nancy Pelosi and others like her know little of, it is just something that doesn't make sense to them? If you were to take the whole lot of them, and fill them with LSD, and then ask of them a simple question, What would it take, under what circumstances, would you be willing to die for your country? The sad part is, all of them, every mother loving son or daughter of them, couldn't think of one good reason? Honor, they just don't get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment