Monday, May 5, 2014

Bet Your Boots

  So I thought about doing another political joust, but I thought better of it I suppose? How about a few on Heaven? Now I broached the subject yesterday, when I made my lack of food chain remark? But let's continue on that train of thought, and consider a little further about the things of Heaven, shall we?
  Yesterday, I was at a feast with family and friends! We were there to celebrate two of my grandkids first communion. Surely a reason to party! But anyway, it made me think of the food chain remark. As it turns out, there will be unending feasts, toasts, and general merriment, and this will go on all of the time, 24/7! But as to whether you choose to attend or not from time to time, is entirely up to you. But where will all the food for the feasts come from if no animals are to be killed? Jesus has said, That man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God! And also, didn't he feed the thousands with a few fish and some leftover bread? Feasts in Heaven? You can bet your boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment