Saturday, August 10, 2013

Where's One?

  It's funny, but life is made up of moments, many moments, many many and so on? It is a surefire thing, and it will come this way again! But for now it is lost, because not many have seemed to even notice?
  But here's a moment, just one of many that happened almost simultaneously? I was sitting at a traffic light, getting ready to make a left onto the highway, and I had Little Feat on the car stereo. So while I was waiting for the light to change, I was thinking about the order of the songs? I wanted to skip 3, and go directly to 4? This while 2 still played, so I decided that I would skip three and go to 4, just as soon as 2 finished playing. That was the private moment I wound up sharing at the light? Because while I was wrapt up in my private little consideration, out side my car, other people had moments also. In fact, while I pondered my little problem in the moments while I sat at that light, 36 cars passed in front of me, 3 waited along side, and one pulled up behind me. So, in those moments that we all spent at that light, no matter how fast it went, that was a moment that was a shared experience! But what we all were thinking at the moment of commonality, those are some of the many moments that we spoke of before.
  But there is a moment in time, that we all shared at the moment it occurred? Everyone who was alive at the time of the first 9/11 shared a moment that is emblazoned in our minds eye! Sadly, fewer have the sight of a dead Ambassador being dragged through the streets, and not as many see the burning Embassy? But as the anniversary of both atrocities draws near, be ever vigilante to not allow a third!
  America, Forget all this Politically Correct non-sense, and start calling the enemy by name! Because if you refuse to call your enemy by his name, how will you know who to fight? Wake up America, the time to cower in fear is at its end! It's time to flex our mighty wings, and once again sharpen our talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment