Thursday, April 10, 2014

Personal Tambien

  So it's come down to this? I start a lot of sentences like that, though I 'm not sure why? I also ask a lot of questions, but on that I know exactly why! It is a revelation to me, every time I realize that I could write about anything, and it would turn out well. The Yankees beat Boston tonight, and Pinada was great! Anna and Valare, two kids up from the farm, each after paying their dues. Who knows, with them could be a new beginning?
  And then there is the state of the world, but the state of the world ain't good! But there are other things too, For instance, lately I have been thinking a lot about writing style. I intentionally left last months copy of Decision, and a copy of Thomas Pain's essay on the train. The essay starts off with the words, "These are the times that try men's hearts." Both great reads! And I can only hope that whoever picked them up, read them, and profited by having done so. Certainly New Jersey Magazine should print it in full, as it is chocked full of the names of New Jersey towns!
Well, Good night all, and happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment