Tuesday, March 10, 2020

I've got those swine flu blues

  Been all around the world, been from the northeast to the southeast. It was quite the journey, as we just got back from a nine day vacation, and it had been quite the journey. Saw all kinds of people,  and none of them are them panicking, I saw a grand total of nine people with masks on, five of them of them, five being of the same family. AH-FLUU.. God bless you. This is not the time for plagues, at least not for the short term, but as for the long term, how long is long? 

  The trip itself could best be summed up as a baseball/botany type of trip. Caught two spring training games, seeing four teams, in two stadiums, and outside of one. As for this flu virus type of problem, do not panick, this kind has come and gone many times before. So go about your business, go home at the end of the day, kick back, and relax. 

  OH, by the way, I did have the bird flu back there,.For eight days I thought I was a bird? Sometimes I felt as if I was a flamingo, other times I felt like a hawk. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment