Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Bank of America (BOA) part two

  Now onto the business of banking in America today. I had recently opened a checking account with the Bank of America, and short lived as my staying with them was, the story of what happened needs telling. My wife had advised me not to take on another big target, and after the distress and harassment it cost that still goes on today, I agreed with her. Maybe I should rest for a while, and meld back into the faceless crowd and disappear. But because I answer to a much higher authority, I cannot leave the lies to go on unchallenged. Even though I don't own a gun, I paid a year's dues to join the NRA, especially as I think it was anti-fa who threatened to hack into anyones bank to disturb their ability to do banking electronically. It wasn't an idol threat, as I got an email from BOA corporate, that my account had in fact been hacked, after many trips to the bank to be able to gain access to my finances electronically, all of which failed. 

  In addition to this problem, recently, on two locations, my BOA issued credit card was rejected? So I go again to my local office on Rt. 70 in Lakewood, to find out what is wrong this time. After a banker from that bank finally got through to Corporate, I was told by the woman on the phone, that my credit card has been dropped because I failed to pay a twenty five dollar late fee, for the card which I had signed an agreement to have my charge paid off automatically in full, each month. But even if I had been late on a $25. dollar fee, What bank stops your card for that? Late fees and unpaid balances are what they want so they can charge you 30% interest on your unpaid balance. Everyone knows that. So you say to yourself, thats personal, how does it a affect me, and what makes such banking procedures so dangerous? Because along with my provable complaints, is the fact that it is also reported that Bank of America has suddenly made common business loans next to impossible for small companies and larger ones who are tied in any way to the gun industry. So now we can expect publicly owned corporations to get involved in politics, and by their choice, chancing to lose the business of not just the proud patriots of this country, but even of the left who is smart enough to see that if the bank refused to fairly serve those who have had abortions, that (BOA), and other such behemoths, who look to intimidate those customers whose politics, the bank's leadership disagrees with is a really serious danger. I'll say one thing for these elitist types, they hate the people because they took the Constitution seriously, that clearly states that the true power is held by we the people. We got rid of kings long ago. I wonder if you took these lock step ideologues back to the beginnings of this great country would they be on the side of the people, or their only loyalty would go to the Crown?  

No comments:

Post a Comment