Saturday, October 7, 2017

Symphony

   And so it was, I sat and watched as the white puffed clouds rolled by in a crystal clear day. It is at this point, that the power hit me again. The power of God hit me like a thunderbolt from above. A diamond bullet right between the eyes. 

  I had not felt the full power of the Spirit in such a long time. It was a welcome awakening, because it brought with it a confidence to my bones. It was a moment of extreme peace, a calm as like a flat lake. I was renewed and confident and it felt good. 

  My country and my people saith the Lord, I love you so dearly and yet you resist me, and you will not listen. Listen, the Holy Bible is a living document, did you think that meant to stop? It goes on through me, for I am a living document for the truth of God. 

  A stewart, nothing more is what I am, for I am just the messenger. For a new chapter is being written to add to the ancient book, and we are all living it, Yes, a new chapter is being written, and you are all part of it because it happens in this our time, so you see my friend, like it or not, you are living it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment