Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A day in the life,

  Good morning all, I have found a moment of peace. We are watching my daughter's kids for a while, the youngest of which is two. Two boys, and the little guy is a terror. For those of you who know the Lord, I would ask from you prayer. And for those of you who don't know Him, a kind thought would be appreciated.
  My daughter has been admitted to the Hospital, and we'll have them a few days. I won't get into the specifics, as even though she is my little girl, she's an adult, and I respect her privacy. A quick story while the house is relatively quiet. While walking Max with me, the oldest, Brandon, came along. At one point he says to me, I like the clouds, and I can see in the fog! Cool I said, did you know that clouds and fog are the same thing? Yes he said, I know that. You don't know that I responded, who told you that I said? I did, he responded, I told it to myself.
  Kids. They are our future and our greatest hope. If you think that you have never seen God, just look into the eyes of the innocence that you see. What you don't understand, is that, that is the way we all were in the beginnig, full of innocence and wonder. And that is how we will all be again. Born again of the Spirit of God, innocent, blameless. Gotta go, the little guy just caught me, bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment