Saturday, March 28, 2015

Go For It

  I didn't want to right this story, as God is my witness, I didn't want to right it! But here it is anyway, as the Father kept prodding me to do. I don't understand why at times I still resist him? But as it turns out, He is right, and I cannot let it go. What Bill O'Reilly is guilty of is a sin against humanity, because Bill cast doubt for personal gain. Because what Mr. O'Reilly did, was to cast doubt among the believers. The bible has a name for that, it's called:Blasphemy. If Mr. O's ego is so big, that he dare judge his book against the bible, he must first enter the negotiation on even ground, So Mr. O'Reilly is to be judged against the bible, he must first vow that every word in his book is true, Because that is exactly the claim the Bible makes! Does Bill O'Reilly make such a claim as that? How dare he think that on any level his book be allowed, as a different slant on the truth? There is no slant! There is only one truth, and how dare anyone bring himself to God's equal! Do I think you should let your kids watch, Killing Jesus, I say, Why not? that is of course, if you do not mind if the talented Mr. O tell them about Jesus? You don't mind that their minds will be turned into a jello mould for 90 minutes, Then yeah, Go for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment