Friday, February 14, 2014

Mysterious Ways

  Well, its come down to this? I guess I'm going to have to swallow my pride, and admit to the fact, that for most of you, I am just a curiosity, the butt of some water cooler jokes.
  But the Lord does work in extremely mysterious ways? Because for me, the way I had it figured, was that I would have been earning a living by now? But the way I thought it would go, is not at all how it went? I thought that by now, I could earn a living through my writing, but this goal has become an insurmountable task! The latest blow came from the publisher I hired, and a Christian one at that! I never dreamed that they would put up such a roadblock?
  But you can't keep a good man down, so I have decided to return to my trade, the one in which I have 40 plus years experience. To that end, the company is still in it's infancy, but I will tell you this, Whoever hires me will get one hell of a good job!
  Oh, and I almost forgot? Regarding, having the right to earn a living, I have decided to sell some of my paintings. Anyone interested, please contact me via email. If for some reason that doesn't go through, send it via the U. S. mail! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment