Sunday, December 20, 2015

It's all about Carbon

  It may have been in high school biology, but at some point, I came to believe that we are mostly made from carbon? Seventy-five parts water, and the rest carbon? Speaking of course from a basic element state of mind, CO2 hydration and the like. But anyway, whether my assumption is correct or not is irrelevant, as it got me to thinking about this whole poison air thing, in a funny kind of way. Looking at things in a funny way, is my way.
  But before I had the funny thought, I had an unfunny one. One about a story. A story about two industrialists, who are discussing whether or not to invest in this new company, who came out with this new type of coal scrubber, scrubber. Perfa-Clean is it's name. There device, takes the emissions that would normally come from smoke stacks, and reinjests it into the factory or turbine. This would take the would be smoke, and run it through high speed piping, subjecting it to differing temperatures, speeds, and other stimulai, converting it back down to it's most basic element. But obviously, that isn't funny, and so I definitely digress.
  As for the funny part, that came to mind as a remedy of sorts, as the government has gotten so bad, that if you didn't laugh, you'd cry. Obviously, as we are already talking about carbon, the funnier story would have to stick to that script. The question that came to mind was, because we are carbon based, are we a threat too? The environmental crazies are dead serious about farts. Farts contain methane, and so farts are a noxious fuel. Not to worry though, as our government is already on this problem of farting,  they are already on cattle, cattle who do a lot of farting that is. But why cattle first, and not pigs? Surely pig farts must be more obnoxious? But surely, the smelliest, and therefore the most dangerous, must come from humans, as our diets are so rich and diverse. Now I'm not one to brag, but I've cleared a room or two in my day! So I find myself in a strange place, I find myself with al the environmental crazies, and I say, because living things fart, that it is us animals that are the problem, and I stand proudly with the global warming crowd when I say, down with all that farts, down with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment